1.11.2008

Week 9 - Nursery Ideas


Well in my attempt to keep myself sane in the next few weeks while we wait for our next appointment, I decided to get an idea for the nursery to help stay positive. I picked out this picture from hgtv rate my room where a woman did this as a netural room. AND I LOVE IT! Luckily, Chuck loves it too so I am excited to get this room painted. Especially since it is in my favorite color. :)

We have one dresser that is blond so I am going to attempt to paint either black or white. We are going to purchase a black convertible crib (not round since Chuck was not a fan) and my mom is on deck to make the curatins and bedding for us :)

I hope these positive thoughts keep with me over the next two weeks. I am going crazy with worry about not hearing/seeing this baby's heartbeat yet. Although I have no symptoms of m/c, its hard to keep those thoughts out of your mind. Especially when you are feeling as good as I am!

Here's to our lil' bambino - 9 weeks old

2 comments:

Jen_A said...

Erin -

Found the link to your blog from myspace and just had to read = ) Your story with Chuck is so sweet and is really such a wonderful thing to write down. And a great story to tell Baby Walter! Both you and Chuck have truly been blessed with this baby and I know he/she will be so consumed with love.

It's truly wonderful to see the woman you've become - You were a great friend to me during some of the most nightmarish HS years. Amazing how that was 12 years ago! I'll always remember our bball days and love of Ace Ventura!! HAHA!

Looking forward to hearing all about Baby Walter!

Love,
Jen A.

Jen_A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com