Real Simple asked the question and I am going to answer a few for scenarios, my first being for the HOME
In no particular order:
*(2) madison desks in the office
We both work from from home and now I am doing more crafts I love the space of these desks! Never go back
*our temperpedic mattress
Most expensive purchase for the home but has seriously changed our lives!
*tassimo coffee machine
Since chuck doesn’t do coffee often (or ever) this was a must addition to the house
*DVR
best.invention.ever
*shamrock fleece blanket
made for me by my friend jo-jo for one of my birthdays, we fight over this one every night being the "good blanket"
*our basement
provides so much (cheap) entertainment for us and friends
*our grill
Built in and came with house, I would love to pimp this out eventually
*anthropolgie candle
This is the most amazing smelling (not cheap) candle, fills the whole house with hawaiian scents
*pier one stools in kitchen
Replaced bigger ones with these babies and it makes it mush more fun to sit and chat in kitchen while Chuck is cooking!
1.14.2009
10 things you can't live without…. for the home
Posted by e dot at 1/14/2009 02:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment