So finally Chuck gets a work trip that I can attend and is actually somewhere we would WANT to spend a weekend (no offense OHIO) - TAMPA. He is going to an insurance conference and I am going to come down for the weekend. It will be a very short trip since I have negative vacation days left this year with all of the other trips we are taking. But it was a cheap flight for me and rest is free so can't beat that with a bat :)
Our hotel seems to be in a great location to get to fun things in the area & looks so nice! We plan to hit up a tapas restaurant we already found on tripadvisor and a few good cigar bars in the area :) While it comes at a bad time for my school work, I am always happy to get away!
5.22.2008
Next weekend: TAMPA
Posted by e dot at 5/22/2008 01:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment