5.29.2008
Wii Fit
So fun & not at all the corny game I thought it would be. Last night I did the yoga moves and it was awesome! I always needed that guidance doing yoga in the studio to tell if I was doing it right but now with WiiFit, score, I got the feedback I need! I was addicted to unlocking the various levels and games so I stayed on it last night for 60 mins to bank enough fit bucks (not to be confused with schrute bucks)
Seriously the Wii might be the greatest invention ever. I am hoping they make a surfing game (like snowboarding in Wii Fit) soon! Especially since once I graduate, all free time will be wasted away in my basement with Chuck, the bar & the Wii - paradise!
Posted by e dot at 5/29/2008 12:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment