Not that I did not have a lot of it before, but completing my master's degree seems to have given me so much time back in my life. I definitely do not stress anymore on the weekends about getting HW done and Chuck has already noticed -- "First day with no school and already mopping the floors, I like it"
But he deserves the cracks at my expense since he has picked up a lot of the slack for our family over the past 3 years! Don't worry though, the day a baby walter arrives, all that time will be reconciled immediately! :)
I spent a few hours on Sunday at the spa, which was an amazing experience (nothing tops the seaside massage Chuck I promise) since I got a massage and a facial. Facials might have to become a quarter splurge since it pretty much cleared up anything I had going wrong last weekend! (Colleen & Ian can attest to my blown up eye! Poor guys had to look at me all Sunday) Plus the masseuse gave me more than I paid in an effort to get me as a client and since she said I needed it. I now know that this is true since parts of me are sore from the stretching she did to my muscles.
We also had dinner & movie date to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona which was artsy but good. It felt great to have a full lowkey weekend before the craziness (fun) of the next month begins!
8.25.2008
free time is amazing
Posted by e dot at 8/25/2008 08:42:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment