8.22.2008

the end is near, scratch that, the end is here!

After I am done this last exam question today, I can safely say I am officially done with graduate school! And boy does it feel good. I am sure it will feel better once the grades are turned in and viewable but I am pretty certain that a C or better was accomplished ;)

Now for my dear husband, his journey is just beginning. He is currently studying to take the GMATs in January and has been very disciplined with his studying so far so I am sure he will do well. He wants to get his MBA to make the big bucks and of course I am all for that being the wifey and all!

But I am also excited for the end of the summer since we have some fabulous trips coming up.... and looking forward to adding to our family upon our return. I have been going to the gym in am before work and it is really working out for us. It's hard to get up that early but once we do, I feel much better through out the day at work and can come home and relax afterwards. Hopefully the improvement in my health & fitness will make our baby walter stick with us this time around.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com