
It appears that the physical part of our suffering is now over (minus my serious bruises from IV). Now Chuck and I can start to heal our broken hearts.... and with that we move into a more positive place. After getting some great medical advice, these words of wisdom picked me off the floor : "you have to think positive, it does no good for your body to become depressed." And with that I got the strength to think positive again and start to move on and get as healthy as possible physically & mentally. While we surely "earned" our sorrow last week, we have to get back to those happy people that started this process to begin with....
....and I can't bare to think that there will not be a lil chuck in this world, we NEED more people like him. I am eternally grateful that I am the one he chose, who gets to share this gift with him.
and when the day comes, I will be so very proud to say I am your mother. we love you. whenever you arrive.
but let's make it sooner than later ok God? thanks ;)
3.27.2009
Spring - Renewal note....
Posted by e dot at 3/27/2009 12:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment